Saturday, October 24, 2015

Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I have several blog posts that I am working on about some exciting things, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a great resources I recently came across. Bloglovin'! If you're a fan of blogs, you need to sign up for an account.  Once you get started, you can attach all the blogs you follow to your account. Then they appear in one stream so you can go to one site and quickly get caught up on all of your blogs. The blog you want isn't found?  No problem, just add it!  This morning I am scanning through my feed so I can catch up as the kids play and start to get hungry for breakfast.  The Bloglovin' app is just as easy to use as the web version. You can use the link above or the widget to the left to follow me.  Big thanks to Bloglovin' for helping me hear the voice of other educators! I hope you love it as much as I do.

Here is my Bloglovin' feed this morning. I love the sleek, classic look. 

No comments: